|Welcome to 30_dogpile, a challenge community for 30 fanfics or pieces of art about your favorite relationship consisting of three or more people. Instead of you just doing a pairing of PersonA/PersonB, we'd like you to throw in a PersonC, and PersonD, or even more!
1. Absolutely NO two-person pairings. There are more than enough challenge communities out there that only allow you two-people pairings, so go do that somewhere else. We want more than that!
2. Fanfiction of all shapes and sizes are allowed. AUs, Crossovers, drabbles, songfic; all just fine by us. Same goes for artwork. It could be a comic, it could be a simple drawing. It's up to you. (Icons won't be acceptable though. There are communities for that already)
3. You need to request a pairing before you can start posting. Please request here. We'll get back to you quickly, so don't worry. Please check the claims form here to see if your pairing has already been claimed.
4. This is a no stress situation. Post at your leisure. Deep breaths, people. :D
5. When you're done, please post here so we can memory it up and unclaim that pairing.
6. PLEASE, please use tags. Tag like you have never tagged before. Please tag every person in the pairings name, the series, and the theme number. For example, if you have Renji/Ichigo/Shinji from Bleach and you're writing Theme #65 from the Main List 'Rafters', you would tag as follows: abarai renji, kurosaki ichigo, hirako shinji, bleach, !themesetrafters, !rafters65
Easy, right? Tagging makes it easier for everyone else to find your stuff and read it.
7. Mods will be adding all your entries into the memories, so don't worry about that.
8. You can pick ANY 30 prompts from any of the theme lists. Any. We don't care. However you need to pick one of the theme sets and stay within it. No mixing and matching from other theme sets. List of themes are here.
9. As for combining prompts, you may combine a maximum of 3 prompts; otherwise, we will expect one fic/art for each prompt.
10. You may have a maximum of 10 collaborators on any set. Yes, we're lax about this; just make sure everyone gets credit.
11. Wanna drop your pairing for some reason? Do it here.
12. Once you request a pairing, please go to the tag request thread and request all the tags you will be needing.
Theme: (please indicate which list you are doing, as well as the number you're doing for that post)
Ratings/Warnings: (please warn anything you might worry about, sex drugs and rock n' roll, and stick to the movie rating system, aka PG, PG-13, R, etc)
Please also tag the heck out of your entry like listed above. Mods might clean up your mess, but we won't be happy about it. We expect you to do it yourself. Repeat offenders will get a stern talking-to.
TAG REQUEST THREAD
DROP A CLAIM
If you still have questions, please refer to the FAQ.
All of us dogpanists
dogeatsentence: 50 sentences for OT[Many]
24hour_themes: 24 hour theme challenge
10_prompts: 10 prompt challenge